Are you a Financial Controller looking for a new challenge?
Do you live in or near Lincoln?
If so, CV Screen are recruiting fora Financial Controller for our client based in Lincoln. You will be responsible for managing the Finance team and will work alongside the Board of Directors advising on all financial matters.
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation which has been established for nearly 40 years. The company employs over 100 staff Globally. You will join a market leading company, who are renowned for their reputation as an employer and investor in people.
- Provide leadership to the Board's Finance and Accounting strategy, to optimise the company’s financial performance and strategic position.
- Take overall control of the company’s accounting function including budget preparation, cash flow forecasts, sales ledger, purchase ledger, expense control, debt collection and credit limits, banking including foreign currency management, inventory reporting and control.
- Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
- Qualified member of an accountancy body or holder of an equivalent qualification
- Corporate tax experience
- Budgetary and team management experience
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels
Who will suit this role
This is an excellent opportunity for an Financial Controller who is looking for a varied role within a successful and well established organisation in Lincolnshire.
Please send your CV to Jason Price in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Accounts Manager / Accountant / Lincoln / Lincolnshire / Finance Manager / SAGE / AAT / ACA / ACCA
Financial Accountant An experienced Financial Accountant is required by an expanding eCommerce company based in Swansea. This is a maternity cover contract for 12 months. In this challen … more
Office Administrator / PA – Part time Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Office Administrator / Personal Assistant to join a financial services company in the Gerrards Cross area. It is … more
Latest Accounting Jobs
An outstanding opportunity for an experienced Finance Assistant is required by a friendly and leading agency based in Falmouth. With a starting package of up to £21,000 + Flexible working hoursJ … more
Bookkeeping & Payroll Technician We are on the lookout for someone who possess Bookkeeping and Payroll experience who ideally has some experience of working in an accountancy practice or possess a … more
Are you an ACCA or ACA qualified Finance professional with up to date knowledge of UKGAAP and IFRS? Do you experience of working for a business who supply into large retailers? If so, CV S … more