Credit Controller Job Description
To develop, implement and maintain an effective and professional credit control system for the company group.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review the company credit control procedure and develop and implement enhancements where required.
- To manage the outstanding sales balances falling due and contact customers before the balances become overdue to confirm payments.
- Set and monitor credit limits.
- Assist in developing and implementing a Direct Debit payment system.
- Where required initiate proceedings to ensure outstanding debts are bought to a satisfactory conclusion.
- To keep the company up to date with new credit management procedures and techniques.
Skills / Attributes Required
- Able to demonstrate experience within Credit Control.
- Experience of providing Credit Control to organisations with a turnover in excess of £1mn.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Sage Line 50 package (or similar).
- Possess a good understanding of Oracle, Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
£20,000 to £25,000 plus Pension and 25 days holiday